THE FAHF AWARDS 2016
Honoring creative humanitarians who use the arts to advance humanity.
Live Event Production at
318 W Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60654
Saturday, November 12, 2016 12pm-3pm
Donation request: 50 General Admission * 100 VIP Full Access
- The FAHF Awards 2016 will be a live event fundraiser, raising funds for The Arts of Humanity’s continued efforts to be a resource and platform for creative humanitarians.
- Portions of The FAHF Awards 2016 will be featured on JBTV, a Billboard Award winning music television program.
- A special recap of The FAHF Awards will air on WJYS ( viewership of nearly 11 million in 4 states) and
- Tuff TV to over approximately 40 million TV households in the United States and Puerto Rico, with a network of 45 broadcast affiliates in 42 television markets.
- Filmed with 3-4 high quality broadcast ready cameras
- Live performances from local Chicagoland artists
E-Mail our Associate Director, Zoe Kristen, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 708-609-7759 if you are interested in sponsorship, advertising, or donating to The FAHF Awards.
Get Involved with The FAHF Awards 2016
Are you a band, performer, media, speaker, or artists who would like to be featured on stage at The FAHF Awards? Click here to submit your interest.